"The fashionable woman wears clothes. The clothes don't wear her." - Mary Quant








Fashionista. A word made up to describe women who live and breathe fashion. Typically, when one hears the word "fashionista" only one name come to mind to epitomize this stylish woman: Carrie Bradshaw. That's right. The fictional character from the TV series "Sex and the City," as portrayed by Sarah Jessica Parker, who took fashion to a whole new level.
italic bold

NETWORK



FOLLOW ME

your follower gadget here! max.width :350px!

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Spring Seoul, Busan - South Korea
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at June 13, 2018



Travel Date: 5th to 13th April 2018

Busan Accommodation: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/22930877?s=51
Seoul Accommodation: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/16136718?s=51
Total cost for two accommodation approx. $289 per person. 

Hi peeps! I'm back! :) so recently I went to South Korea back in April again with my bff and her family because they heard us talking how beautiful is the cherry blossom and our trip to Seoul last year!

Here's the break down on my pre-expenses.

Air Ticket: Approx. $700 I took Asiana Airline.
KTX Ticket: I bought the Youth Korail flexi pass for 4 days ($93.10) on Klook. Korail pass allows tourist to travel with their train endlessly and it cheaper. You can choose any type of train and you don't have have to pay any futher extra fees. You can book all the tickets one short at the Korail ticketing counter. The only down side is you have to exchange the Korail pass at the Information Counter first then you can head over to the Ticketing counter to purchase train tickets.
More details: http://www.letskorail.com/ebizbf/EbizBfKrPassAbout.do

SIM Card: I bought it on KKday at $41 unlimited data for 10days.
Travel Insurance: I bought it on Etiqa at $24.89 eProtect Travel.
Hanbok Rental: I bought it on Seoul app at $31.68 for 24hours rental at OneDay Hanbok. For more details about Seoul App, check out my travel blog on 2017!

Arex express train from Inchoen to Seoul and back, I bought it from KKday at $8. It takes last 45mins for the express train and normal metro takes about an hour or so! The best part is you can seat in the express train but for normal train you need to try your luck.

Everland Bus and Admission Ticket: $14 + $47 = $61 from Klook.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Day 1
I took different flight with my friends due to some unforeseen reason. AND coincidentally I took the same flight with my colleague and her boyfriend! I was asking her what flight was she taking because we were travelling to Korea on the same date.. AND We book the same lfight! same timing! hahaha and even seated a row difference.
- Reached Airpot at 7:20am! Roaming around Incheon Airport while waiting for my friends.
While waiting I went to collect our SIM Card at KT Olleh Booth near Gate 10. Oh ya the worst thing is I forgotten to bring my earpiece so i had go to a random convenience store.. end up I topped-up my T-Money, bought myself a black mask and of course a random cheap earpiece.

My friends flight got delayed at Singapore so end up they reached about 12NOON+ Korea time. You all know Korea custom for foreigner is very slow!! After all the custom check etc.. it takes an hour or so..



Oh ya.. I had prepare them a wellcome banner 🤣🤣🤣 as if I stayed in Korea and they came to visit me. (How i wish my wish will come true).


THERE ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!

Took Arex express train to Seoul Station and took KTX to busan.
My Bento😃

We reached Busan close to 4pm and we are super tired !!! such a long tiring day of travelling!(pictures were taken when we are going back to Seoul)

Took the Metro train to Seomyeon station where our Airbnb is located and I realise I watched a Vlog on youtube and they said Seomyeon is a very famous place and has a lot of street food. Which is true! and we manage to find this hotteok store which was shown in the Vlog! Super awesome!
First night we decided to get the help of the Airbnb owner to order fried chicken to deliver to our apartment and we went to CU store to get Instant noodles, beer and drinks. Lastly street food! (shout out to the super awesome helpful owner! He even courier mail my clothes from Busan to Seoul for free! I forgot to pack because it was hanging in the closet and we were rushing..)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Day 2
we went to Jagalchi Fish Market (Jagalchi station, exit 10) for some fresh seafood! Affordable and good!
Fruit store along the street.. I must say the colour is so bright and look so yummy so fresh!

Next.. We went to Gamcheon Culture Village, take metro to Geojeong station, exit 6 and there is a bus stop straight up, look out for bus Sakha 1 or Sakha 1-1.

We spent about half of our day there and next destination, it's shopping time at Gwangbokdong Cultural and Fashion Street (Nampo Station, exit 7).
I did not take much photos during this part because we were busy shopping and our hands are full. This photo is taken from google.com.. just to show you guys a rough idea of how the place looks like.

We were so hungry that we went to a random Chinese restaurant to eat jiajiangmyeon and tangsuyuk and fried dumpling! The portion size is HUGE!!!! I can't finish one bowl myself but it was super yummy!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Day 3
I search online that there is this famous Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival going on during the first week of April.
We took metro to Sasang station, exit 3 and turn left and walk straight to Busan Seobu Intercity Terminal. Purchase one-way ticket to Jinhae Intercity Bus Terminal, Price approx. 5,100won per person. From Jinhae Bus Terminal, we are suppose to take bus to all the other location but we somehow got lost and ended up walking.. It was such a super long and tiring journey.

After a long Journey back to Busan.. We decide to go Spa Land Centum City (Centum City Station, exit 2). The Spa is located in Shinsegae Centum City Department Store.
Trying to crack the egg by head.. however it failed... opps I'm sorry my friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Day 4
Back to Seoul! Check out here for Part 2 ! 🙋🙋🙋






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life