"The fashionable woman wears clothes. The clothes don't wear her." - Mary Quant








Fashionista. A word made up to describe women who live and breathe fashion. Typically, when one hears the word "fashionista" only one name come to mind to epitomize this stylish woman: Carrie Bradshaw. That's right. The fictional character from the TV series "Sex and the City," as portrayed by Sarah Jessica Parker, who took fashion to a whole new level.
italic bold

NETWORK



FOLLOW ME

your follower gadget here! max.width :350px!

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Father's Day 2017, My 22nd Birthday
Sunday, June 18, 2017 at June 18, 2017
18/06/2017

The day back in 1995 when I was born and it was Father's Day.
Thank you dad for taking care of me and provide all my expenses since young till I started working. Working day and night to take care of the family. It has been hard on you. Thank You for always trying your best to buy things that I want. Sorry that I throw my temper at you. some time I have my own stress too. Not only you will have stress. Everyone goes through the same thing. You have such a bad tamper, You don't like people who correct you and object the words you said. You are a stubborn and old fashion minded person. who believes in traditional ways in everything. I know for the older generation may not accept the new 'ways' and 'thinking' we younger generation are doing now. I'm sure in the future the new generation will rule the world. Its a cycle. Nevertheless you are a awesome father. And I will always love you.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
2017 has been a hectic year, new job, new environment, new colleagues. Honestly I felt no passion in work. As in the passion in doing something really good. A job is a Job, not that I would die for. I like this new Job a lot, the people and managers is super nice, like there is no gap between us. which is what I'm always looking in a company.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Depression is a word that kills people, A moment I felt that Singaporean is so stress that they all decided to commit suicide. Not say I'm buffing or anything, people who read the Newspaper would know.
Nevertheless I'm Thankful that I met all my awesome friends. With them my life is filled with rainbow colours. They are the sunshine who always lighten up my gloomy self. Thank you my friends.

Once I thought of ending my life too. No kidding. You may think this is crazy and scary. But There is a moment I felt that I was all left behind alone struggling and hanging. It was a feeling like you are lost. No goals to move forward to.
Everyone has a certain goal that they want to accomplish. Mine now is to GET OUT OF HERE. To somewhere far away.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Family is a big problem to me. I'm only 22years old. Don't suddenly told me that I need to get a home on my own. That the home I'm staying now its not mine to belong to. my parents/ grandma likes to complain saying that when my parents grow old, I would not take care of them. That's nonsenses. I never said anything like this. Don't put words into my mouth. FYI I'm paying my own bills now. My salary is not A LOT. No boyfriend and marriage is not a crime. Not earning a lot is not a crime too.

But I know living in Singapore is such a pain in the ass. EVERYTHING is rising like crazy. The only thing is not rising is salary. LOL oh well that's way living in Singapore is so robotic. WORK SLEEP PAY BILLS WORK AND MORE WORK.
Rich people in Singapore will not complain about anything. Because they are rich simple. LOL
Every year on my birthday I wish that I have more money UNLESS money. That's how realistic it is now.

I really think I need to see a psychiatrist. Everyone in Singapore need to see a psychiatrist.
We all have too much stress and moving forward too fast that we forgotten to take a step down to actually see the world.

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND MONEY.
The world is just a planet. It doesn't has a life of its on. It's we people living in it and taking care of it. Scientist complain that the sea level is rising. Are we doing anything to prevent it? Thousand over years the world will disappear. Is this real? No one knows. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ps; Karma will hit you back on every bad thing you do

Labels:






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life