"The fashionable woman wears clothes. The clothes don't wear her." - Mary Quant








Fashionista. A word made up to describe women who live and breathe fashion. Typically, when one hears the word "fashionista" only one name come to mind to epitomize this stylish woman: Carrie Bradshaw. That's right. The fictional character from the TV series "Sex and the City," as portrayed by Sarah Jessica Parker, who took fashion to a whole new level.
italic bold

NETWORK



FOLLOW ME

your follower gadget here! max.width :350px!

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


problems in life.
Monday, July 24, 2017 at July 24, 2017
People all have their own characters. Life is 10%what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Some times is better to respect others before you want others to respect you.

Generations now is getting modern. "high tech" not those older generations which is traditional and educate from their experience. Newer generations consult professional and books to educate.

No saying that this is wrong, everyone has their own way of doing things. Doesn't mean that you can judge and say its wrong.

Life is complicated....

Once you don't like that person. You only see the bad things in them. And you cancel away all the goods.

I always feel that this world is so stressful. Everyone is putting on a mask and smiling but holding a knife at the back. I don't trust anyone words.. because they may relay the wrong one. I only believe in what I see with my own eyes.

Every time I blog about this. I keep thinking who's fault is it. Mine? or Theirs? Do I or They need to change their characters? Maybe if we both give in a little, life would be so much better.

That's when suicidal came to my mind......... THE END and everything will be okay.

People around me take things very personally. Some times makes me frustrated. Like its not my business yet you keep complaining and repeating to me.

When given advise, you turn me down and ended up getting scolded. I feel so what the f**k. Why do I have to due with this.

Then what about my frustration? who can I tell?. You all keep saying I'm a kid have no worries. Even if I share mine with you, it sounds like nonsense to you.

 WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Even consulting is so expensive. 200$ over to talk to some professional who studied about depression or what so ever. Just for a hour session.

I have tried many de-stress method, but every time the same problem seems to keep coming back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I may look like I'm always smiling and play jokes.... I'm used to keep my feelings inside.



Labels:






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life