"The fashionable woman wears clothes. The clothes don't wear her." - Mary Quant








Fashionista. A word made up to describe women who live and breathe fashion. Typically, when one hears the word "fashionista" only one name come to mind to epitomize this stylish woman: Carrie Bradshaw. That's right. The fictional character from the TV series "Sex and the City," as portrayed by Sarah Jessica Parker, who took fashion to a whole new level.
italic bold

NETWORK



FOLLOW ME

your follower gadget here! max.width :350px!

RECENT STORIES

MONTHLY ARCHIVE



BLOGLOVIES

» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.
» friend.


Halloween Horror Nights 2017
Friday, October 13, 2017 at October 13, 2017
Hey what's up guys!!! I finally change my phone to samsung note 8!! I'm in love with samsung now although i've been using iphone for like since 5 years ago?. People are like questioning me why change to samsung... iphone better .. while you never know which phone suits you the most until you try it out.

Moving on...

I went Halloween Horror Nights with my #girlsquad on 8 october 2017. Thanks for going with me girls although you all don't watch horror movie and not a horror fan. I'm a huge fan of horror, I love watching horror movies. I always wanted to go Halloween but seems like my friends are not a big fan of it.. finally this year we pump up our courage! I'm so thankful to have you all in my life.

IT'S OUR FIRST HORROR NIGHT AT USS SINGAPORE!

Sadly we did not make it for the opening ceremony as some of us end work at 7pm that day. When we reach there they already started the night!

It's ok.. at least we saw this ugly looking monster and even took photos with him. I can see he is actually sweating. I wonder how they all survive in this hot hot night. Some hunted houses don't even have air-con and fan. 

We decided to go for the "claim the scariest haunted house" Terrorcotta Empress near the jurassic park.
Oh ya, don't worry about far far away. There is no ghost, all the rides are open at night. HAHA if you end your scary night early, go for the rides to clam yourself down.

There is a scare zone in jurassic park, where they actually chase people around. They really put afford in the props, costume and make-up.
THIS IS A REAL PERSON. NO KIDDING. wait actually i have no idea but this person can move his hands and that "thing" he's holding.
Moving on to the roller coaster section its that K-pop theme, Make The Cut. When you walk futher down its Inside The Mind, Lastly its Death Mall. We didn't went The Hex, I think it was long queue or we passed by without noticing it. There is another scare zone at the Hollywood area.
They are walking so so so fast.. so hard to take a picture of them!


Do look out for the shows timings at the main stage and in the theatre. 

This is K-pop girl group gone wrong. They are not scary tho. I like the style! 


Overall I think they really made a huge afford to plan this! like of course they must right.. we paid so much for the ticket. 
I really love the Empress and Death Mall! I think you should go death mall at the last beacause that's the only haunted that has air-con and its super cold. 

All photos are taken by my new samsung note 8! 💗💗💗💗

See you again in 2018 😊😊






← O L D E R P O S T
N E W E R P O S T →






© 2013 - Layout created by Fluerica.
Do you know ?Honesty is the best policy in life